Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A recycling tip!!

In the spirit of reduce, reuse, recycle here's a tip.



I collect all my recycling in my backroom to drop off when I'm heading into the nearest Granger center. Well I have to transport it of course, so what should I use?? Well we have cats, and cats need litter. I buy my litter in a large bucket, one I washed and use to store our cat food in. I buy the 18 lb bag for them (it's cheaper to buy in bulk). Well I have a few others as well, so I found that they make the perfect recycling containers. They have a handle and a lid too. I will collect a few more and use them to sort and carry.. For glass it works perfect, in case a jar breaks while transporting..



So large containers?? Save them and make them your recycling containers...



Happy Recycling..

No comments: